Shipping & Returns
Here you can find all information related to shipping, delivery, and our return policy. Please be advised that these terms may change over time as we evolve our delivery options.
Refunds & Returns
Thank you for shopping at Healthy Bees.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to offer returns or refunds.
Shipping & Delivery
We understand that getting your delivery quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order in a timely fashion.
Estimated shipping costs will vary based on your location and will be displayed once your address has been entered completely in Checkout.
Deliveries in the US can take up to 7 business days, depending on the shipping location and freight selection. We offer four separate delivery options ranging from Ground, Priority, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air.
Out Of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, on rare occasion we may be sold out of certain products. If we are out of stock on a product you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible.
Post Office Boxes
Please note: due to the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to ship to any PO Boxes.
Under U.S. Law, there is no sales tax associated with food products.
Products Not Yet Received
When waiting for your product to be delivered, you should always consider the following:
– Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
– Ground deliveries only occur during business hours, M-F, excluding holidays.
If you have any further questions about your order, please contact us directly for assistance.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our", and “Healthy Bees”, refer to Healthy Bees, LLC. “You” refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
Please note: These terms and conditions may be revised by Healthy Bees by updating this posting – please read them carefully.
Accuracy, Completeness And Timeliness Of Information
While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
Submissions To This Site
Any non-personal communication or material you submit to this website by electronic mail, upload, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (“Submissions”) are, and will be treated as, non- confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit or post becomes the property of Healthy Bees and Healthy Bees may use and reproduce such Submission freely, and for any purpose. Specifically, Healthy Bees is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising, and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, or concepts contained in any Submission you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By making a Submission, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that Healthy Bees’ use will not violate any third party's rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. Healthy Bees is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, and other materials on this website are the property of Healthy Bees.
You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk, or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the trademark notice below appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
Limitation Of Liability
Healthy Bees and/or any other party involved in the creating, producing, or delivering this website on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses, or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website, or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
Further, Healthy Bees shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered/caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website, you do so at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against Healthy Bees, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and programmers that may arise from your use or access of this website.
You are prohibited from doing any act that Healthy Bees in its absolute discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to:
• Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
• Using this website to defame or libel Healthy Bees, its employees, or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Healthy Bees;
• Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Healthy Bees; and Posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorized material including but not limited to material that is in our opinion likely to cause annoyance, detrimental to or in violation of Healthy Bees’ or any third party´s systems or network security, libelous, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic, profane or is otherwise unlawful.
User Generated Content
Healthy Bees owns and/or operates various websites, social media, and other online properties that permit users (hereinafter “Members” or “Users”) to submit or publish content (“User-Generated Websites”). Such websites may include, but are not limited to, message boards, blogs, social networks, and comment boards. By registering or using any User-Generated Websites, you accept and agree to the following Terms and conditions for User- Generated Content.
Use of Your Comments, Photos and Videos: We love to see all your comments, photos and videos. By submitting or uploading your story, comment, photo or video of you, your bee(s), and your minor children (“Your Content”) on our wall or page, you are authorizing Healthy Bees to use, publish, and otherwise reproduce, modify and distribute Your Content with or without your name or the name of minor children in perpetuity, worldwide in any and all Healthy Bees related media for any lawful purpose. These uses may include, but are not limited to, information, education, promotion, or advertising of Healthy Bees or its products via the Internet, web sites, mobile apps, and social media. Please do not upload or post any photos or videos other than your own unless you have the owner’s permission. If individuals other than you appear in the photo or video, you must have permission to use the photo or video from the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if a minor).
Submissions to this Page: Any material you submit to our page by upload, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions or the like (“Submissions”) are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit or post becomes the property of Healthy Bees and Healthy Bees may use and reproduce such Submission freely, and for any purpose. Specifically, Healthy Bees is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising, and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, or concepts contained in any Submission you post to our page. Any such use is without compensation to you. By making a Submission, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted and that Healthy Bees’ use will not violate any third party’s rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. Healthy Bees is under no obligation to use the information submitted. You understand that Healthy Bees employs both internal and external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical or similar to your Submissions and that Healthy Bees is only willing to consider the Submissions on these terms.
Consumer Ratings And Reviews
• You are 18 years of age or older;
• You have not received any compensation/consideration or offer of compensation/consideration from any entity in exchange for your submission of the Materials;
• If you are a Healthy Bees employee, you have disclosed that relationship; and
• You do not work for any company or agency hired by Healthy Bees to promote and/or sell Healthy Bees products.
Submission of Materials to the Service
You agree that:
• All Materials and information about yourself that you submit are accurate, up to date, reflect your true opinion, and are based upon your actual experience with the product being reviewed;
You further agree that you shall not submit any Materials:
• That are known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading to anyone using the Service. For example, you will not use a false identity or create multiple postings with the intent to monopolize or unduly influence reviews or submit Materials unrelated to the product being reviewed;
• That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
• That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behavior or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
• That are offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family-friendly website;
• That are, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening, or harassing to any individual or entity;
• That include any information that references third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
• That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
All Materials that you submit may be used at Healthy Bees’ sole discretion. Healthy Bees reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
• Monitor or review the Materials you have submitted;
• To suspend or terminate your access to the Services as Healthy Bees may deem appropriate. You will not be provided with any recourse to edit or delete any Materials after you have submitted them. Ratings, photos, videos, and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Healthy Bees has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Healthy Bees, are responsible for the Materials you submit. None of the Materials that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Healthy Bees, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
License to Use Materials
By submitting any Materials to the Service, you automatically grant Healthy Bees a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Materials and/or incorporate such Materials into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to Healthy Bees’ websites, third party websites, online and offline advertising, marketing, and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by Healthy Bees or its agents in connection with the Service or the advertising, promotion or marketing of Healthy Bees and its products and services.
Representations and Warranties You represent and warrant to Healthy Bees that you own all Materials and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to Healthy Bees with respect to all Materials that you submit. You also represent to Healthy Bees that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
Release and Indemnification You agree to release, indemnify and hold Healthy Bees and all affiliated and subsidiary companies (and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and agents) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Use of Your Email Address By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Healthy Bees and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. Coupons And Codes
A) Coupons are only valid in the fifty states comprising the United States of America, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories and possessions.
B) Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted.
C) The cash redemption value of each Coupon is 1/20 of 1 cent.
D) Coupons are non-assignable and are void if transferred, bought, sold, traded, exchanged for cash, other coupons, or certificates, or auctioned, from their original recipient to any other person, firm, or group or charitable organization prior to redemption.
E) Coupons are to be used toward the purchase of products for individual consumer use only and should not be accepted by any Retailer for product that will be resold.
F) Coupons may be issued by Healthy Bees in the form of a paper coupon (a “Print Coupon”) or through digital means, known as a digital or paperless coupon (a “Digital Coupon”). A Digital Coupon shall be issued only through a Healthy Bees-authorized digital provider to a unique consumer ID.
Codes & Usage
A) A Code must be entered at checkout to receive discount.
B) Codes are not valid in conjunction with any other Healthy Bees Coupon or offer and are void where taxed, prohibited, and restricted. No adjustments to prior purchases shall be made.
C) Codes are not valid for cash.
D) Codes are only valid on orders placed on the Web site authorized by Healthy Bees as indicated in the terms thereof, with a shipping and billing address found in the continental U.S.
E) Codes may not be published elsewhere without written permission from Healthy Bees.
F) Codes are non-assignable and are void if transferred, bought, sold, traded, exchanged for cash, other codes, or certificates, or auctioned, from their original recipient to any other person, firm, or group or charitable organization prior to redemption.